Design, production, and deployment.
Github works well for small issues, **pivotal tracker** and **JIRA** can sort out larger projects.
Ops-as-a-service is great, but I'm not shy about getting my hands dirty. Equal parts Bash and Virtual Machine.
- Portable developer environments based on **docker** and **Vagrant**
- Continuous integration flows for node and scala web services using **github** for hosting version control; **travis** and **coveralls** for running tests; **jenkins** for driving the builds.
- Continuous deployment to highly available environments fronted by **HAProxy** and **nginx** using **ansible**
- Type: engineer
- Subtypes: mechanical, software
- Expertise: TDD, CI/CD, UI/UX
- Tools: linux, git
- AWS, API Design
- Project Management, Agile Methodologies
- nginx, varnish, HAProxy, ansible, vagrant, docker