- Killing it: an Education You might read a book about meat because you're curious about how to prepare it, where it comes from, or whether you should be eating it at all
- Let's Talk About the Future And other polite ways to ruin Thanksgiving dinner
- Principles of High-Value Software Testing Tests secure the value that software creates. Here are practical principles for getting the most from them.
- Event Emitters in TypeScript Statically-typed event emitters simplify event-based programming by explicitly declaring the events to be handled. Here's how to use TypeScript to take advantage.
- The Model and its Limits No matter how convenient or apparently complete, every model has its limits.
- More Value, Less Impact: Traveling on a Carbon Budget Nothing screams ‘millennial guilt’ quite like a nice flight across the ocean. If you’re still going to travel, how do you make it count?