- EventTarget with TypeScript Use TypeScript with the EventTarget DOM API to add type safety to event-driven user interfaces.
- A Toy Algorithm Toys beguile and entertain through their resemblance to some real thing. Yet playing with them is instructive for the truths they reveal about larger, not-toy concepts.
- Killing it: an Education You might read a book about meat because you're curious about how to prepare it, where it comes from, or whether you should be eating it at all
- Let's Talk About the Future And other polite ways to ruin Thanksgiving dinner
- Principles of High-Value Software Testing Tests secure the value that software creates. Here are practical principles for getting the most from them.
- Event Emitters in TypeScript TypeScript enables safer, more maintainable event emitters. Here's how to add type safety to the pattern you know and love.