“Posts filed under 'bash'”
- This is the Month to Learn File Streams Streams provide a radically simple interface for many of Unix's best-loved utilities. Learning to use may even inspire simpler interfaces of your own!
- Keeping Git Hooks in Sync Three ways to keep git hooks synchronized across your team.
- Pretty Linux Screenshots One short command to step up the screenshot game.
- Introduction to Git Hooks git hooks are a powerful tool for workflow automation
- Code Left Unwritten When no development is the best development of all