- Principles of High-Value Software Testing
- Baking loves static types
- Is TypeScript worth it? Making the case to your team
- Cheatsheet: Analyzing Data from the UNIX Command Line
- On Demand, but When?
- Damage Control in Distributed Systems
- The Web Developer's Guide to DNS
- 7 Commandments for Event-Driven Architecture
- Don’t Do Crazy: A Programming Lesson from the Shipping Industry
- React is Changing How We Think, Again
- Software's Code Problem
- A day in the life of a Software Developer
- Simple Tools
- Why it's Worth Learning Go
- Five Better Ways to Comment Code
- Should You Finally Learn How to Program?
- The Skeptical Developer
- Mocking HTTPS Services in Node.js for Fun and Profit
- This is the Month to Learn File Streams
- Node.js Module Patterns
- So You Think You're Programming?
- Thinking in Types
- This is the Month to Learn Application Logging
- Any Color You Like
- This is the Month to Learn Git
- You're Still Using jQuery?
- There's Always a Customer
- How to Ruin Code Review
- That's Technical Debt
- The Best Code You'll Never Write
- Evolution Over Revolution