“Essays: collected thoughts on product, process, and living”
- You're Still Using jQuery? “You’re still using jQuery?” Incredulity: the byword of a bygone era. An anachronism from the bad...
- Books Worth Reading If a story's worth finishing, it's worth taking a moment to mull over--and share--its big ideas.
- There's Always a Customer We all stand to gain by avoiding 'internal-only'.
- About Those Bootcamp Graduates... It's a rare conversation with bootcamp instructors or (prospective) students that doesn't touch on the stigma around hiring bootcamp graduates.
- That's Technical Debt Technical debt. Can't outrun it, can't run without it. Here's how to keep it under control.
- Evolution Over Revolution What every product team can learn from Porsche
- Supplemental documentation If we don't want prose, and we can't tell our complete story with code alone, it's time to consider our supplemental documentation.