Posts filed under 'git'
- Five Better Ways to Comment Code Comments just sit there—why not put them to work instead?
- Keeping Git Hooks in Sync Three ways to keep git hooks synchronized across your team.
- This is the Month to Learn Git System of record, automation tool, and the ultimate undo button for bad ideas. There's no better time to _really_ learn git.
- Introduction to Git Hooks git hooks are a powerful tool for workflow automation
- Supplemental documentation If we don't want prose, and we can't tell our complete story with code alone, it's time to consider our supplemental documentation.
- Developing Rails Gems with Git Take a gem that provides shared functionality to a number of under-development projects. Gem...