Time-tested tools and techniques that have helped me be a better developer.
- This is the Month to Learn HTTP If you develop software for the web, a deep dive into HTTP is well worth your time.
- This is the Month to Learn File Streams Streams provide a radically simple interface for many of Unix's best-loved utilities. Learning to use may even inspire simpler interfaces of your own!
- This is the Month to Learn jq JSON is the language of web APIs, and jq is the easiest way to explore and transform it.
- This is the Month to Learn Application Logging Logs shine light on the dark corners of an application, revealing smoke before production can burst into flames.
- This is the Month to Learn Git System of record, automation tool, and the ultimate undo button for bad ideas. There's no better time to _really_ learn git.