Posts filed under 'react'
- React Context with TypeScript The official Context API released with React 16.3 gives developers a new tool for sharing state...
- Testing with TypeScript, React, and Enzyme Enzyme is a popular, TypeScript-friendly alternative to React's own test facilities
- Generic Redux Actions with TypeScript Have the cake and eat it, too: dispatch asynchronous redux actions with all the benefits of TypeScript's type system and only minimal boilerplate
- Composing Higher-Order React Components in TypeScript Higher-order components are powerful tools for encapsulating behavior. Here's how to glue them together.
- React Higher Order Components with TypeScript Higher Order Components are good for encapsulation and even better with TypeScript.
- TypeScript, Redux, and React React.js adds a slick frontend on top of TypeScript / Redux applications.
- Putting React Custom PropTypes to Work Component design gets easier when we know what we're working with.