Posts filed under 'redux'
- Generic Redux Actions with TypeScript Have the cake and eat it, too: dispatch asynchronous redux actions with all the benefits of TypeScript's type system and only minimal boilerplate
- Reducing Typescript and Redux Boilerplate with Partial Actions Static typing is meaningless if boilerplate precludes its use. Partial actions can minimize repetition while still retaining safety and ease-of-use.
- Integrating TypeScript and redux-thunk Thunk middleware and async action-creators help clarify the logic of Redux applications. Here's how to bring them into TypeScript.
- TypeScript and Async Redux Actions TypeScript brings strong assurances to async actions in Redux applications.
- TypeScript, Redux, and React React.js adds a slick frontend on top of TypeScript / Redux applications.
- Getting Started with Redux and TypeScript Like Redux, but hate black boxes? TypeScript can help your project stay safe, consistent, and accessible.