“Posts filed under 'reviews'”
- Book Review: High Output Management The essentials of getting the most from management
- Book Review: The Information A thought-provoking ride through mathematics, language, and time that chronicles information's centrality to both society and the natural world
- Book Review: The Hard Thing About Hard Things Life is a panoply of unexpected challenges, no-win scenarios, and choices between bad and worse. This story is about that.
- Books Worth Reading If a story's worth finishing, it's worth taking a moment to mull over--and share--its big ideas.
- Book Review: The Essential Drucker An eminently quotable collection of advice and philosophy for the knowledge economy.
- Book Review: Radical Candor Kim Scott's book puts relationships--caring, communication, and respect--at the heart of managing effective teams.