Software's Code ProblemThe software industry can't afford exclusion, mystery, or sloppiness.
Software, teams, and other tales of digital entomology.
- Some Type of City The child couldn’t sleep. Stories usually helped, though, and so the woman began. “In a faraway...
- 7 Commandments for Event-Driven Architecture Event-driven architectures help scale systems by decoupling their parts, but there are a few rules to keep in mind.
- Don’t Do Crazy: A Programming Lesson from the Shipping Industry What’s the best way to move cargo the “last mile” from a lumbering, seagoing behemoth to your door?
- A Quieter Place Just you, you and your thoughts, old friends with everything long since said.
- On a Rainy Night in Portland Two models, two forecasts, and one rainy night in Portland
- React is Changing How We Think, Again React reinvented how interfaces are built. Where does the future lead?
- Using React Hooks with TypeScript React hooks enable TypeScript-friendly patterns for code reuse
- Dear Founder Maynard Webb’s Dear Founder is a different kind of startup story, told through the letters an...
- Software's Code Problem The software industry can't afford exclusion, mystery, or sloppiness.
A day in the life of a Software Developer
Chatting about the wide and woolly world of software development with a high school honor...
- Happy Holidays! It’s that time of year again—time to consign 2018 to the history books and discover what...
- Notevember The sort of thing that makes it worth opening the mailbox, just to see what's inside.