Software's Code ProblemThe software industry can't afford exclusion, mystery, or sloppiness.
Software, teams, and other tales of digital entomology.
- React is Changing How We Think, Again React reinvented how interfaces are built. Where does the future lead?
- Dear Founder Maynard Webb’s Dear Founder is a different kind of startup story, told through the letters an...
- Using React Hooks with TypeScript React hooks enable TypeScript-friendly patterns for code reuse
- Software's Code Problem The software industry can't afford exclusion, mystery, or sloppiness.
A day in the life of a Software Developer
Chatting about the wide and woolly world of software development with a high school honor...
- Happy Holidays! It’s that time of year again—time to consign 2018 to the history books and discover what...
- Notevember The sort of thing that makes it worth opening the mailbox, just to see what's inside.
- Simple Tools Does the benefit in a specialized tool outweigh the time to learn it?
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer Donella Meadows' book is a gentle introduction to recognizing and effecting change in complex systems.
- Event Handlers and Logic Don't Mix Handling events safely and applying business logic are separate concerns.
- TypeScript Event Handlers My introductory presentation on TypeScript and React spawns some interesting questions about event handling.
- Turn The Ship Around Responsibility, initiative, authority: David Marquet's book is about giving it back.