Software's Code ProblemThe software industry can't afford exclusion, mystery, or sloppiness.
Software, teams, and other tales of digital entomology.
- The Web Developer's Guide to DNS Every developer should know the basics of DNS, the critical protocol at the heart of the web.
- Some Type of City The child couldn’t sleep. Stories usually helped, though, and so the woman began. “In a faraway...
- 7 Commandments for Event-Driven Architecture The critical rules to keep in mind when designing an event-driven architecture
- Don’t Do Crazy: A Programming Lesson from the Shipping Industry What’s the best way to move cargo the “last mile” from a lumbering, seagoing behemoth to your door?
- A Quieter Place Just you, you and your thoughts, old friends with everything long since said.
- On a Rainy Night in Portland Two models, two forecasts, and one rainy night in Portland
- React is Changing How We Think, Again React reinvented how interfaces are built. Where does the future lead?
- Using React Hooks with TypeScript Enhancing React Custom Hooks with TypeScript makes sharing state safer and easier to maintain. Here’s how to do it.
- Dear Founder Maynard Webb’s Dear Founder is a different kind of startup story, told through the letters an...
- Software's Code Problem The software industry can't afford exclusion, mystery, or sloppiness.
A day in the life of a Software Developer
Chatting about the wide and woolly world of software development with a high school honor...
- Happy Holidays! It’s that time of year again—time to consign 2018 to the history books and discover what...